Suitable for use with both new build and existing structures, the ACC2-1 is buried adjacent to the target pipeline. Installation can be completed quickly and efficiently, since the ACC2-1 is small enough to be positioned within a hand excavated or hydro-vac hole. Once a connection to the pipeline is established, AC current flow is measured with a standard multimeter to give a quick and accurate indication of induced current on the pipeline. These recorded values are sufficient to give operators the information they need, to determine whether AC mitigation is required and where it is required. Our strategically placed distribution hubs can dispatch in-stock ACC2-1 probes at short notice to any project in the world.
- Reduces owner/operator risk by allowing regular monitoring and preemptive action, to mitigate potentially hazardous AC current.
- Validates the effectiveness of existing mitigation measures and provides regulators with historical and current operating data.
- Cost-effective, easy hydro-vac or hand excavation installation in native backfill.
- Compatible with remote monitoring and data recording hardware.
- Suitable for installation with most new and existing test stations.