Suitable for use with both new build and existing structures, the CPMP is installed adjacent to the protected structure and contains a permanent internal reference electrode encased in a steel coupon. This innovative design shields the reference electrode from external interference and provides an error free and highly accurate reading of structure potential, current density and polarization decay.
The CPMP-3 is our newest version of the CPMP series and incorporates class leading upgrades that improve durability and lower cost. When used in conjunction with the Corrosion Service ZRA zero resistance ammeter, the CPMP provides an indication of current density and further validation of corrosion protection system operation.
- Validates corrosion prevention system operation on buried pipeline infrastructure.
- Reduces operating costs by eliminating the need to interrupt foreign sources of interference.
- Allows confirmation of actual versus design operating parameters.
- Integrated zinc permanent reference electrode.
- Geotextile moisture capturing tube.
- Easy hydro-vac or hand excavation for installation in native backfill.
- Compatible with remote monitoring and data recording hardware.