LONG-LINE FLEXIBLE ANODE FOR IMPRESSED CURRENT CP ANODEFLEX AFLX-1500-01
AnodeFlex 1500-52mA/m (16mA/ft) w/coke
- Central Copper Conductor: #6 AWG, serving as a low resistance busbar to deliver the required current over considerable distance without incurring substantial longitudinal voltage drop.
- Conductive polymer: 0.5 inch (13 mm) in diameter special extrusion, sealing the copper conductor from chemical attack, yet allowing current to flow through it, from the conductor to the environment all along its length.
- Coke breeze: Pre-packaged, high performance calcined petroleum coke breeze, serving as the active matrix in which the electrochemical reactions take place. Designed for min. 20 years service life at max. current output of 16 mA/ft (52 mA/m).
- Fabric jacket: Integrated woven, acid resistant and porous jacket holding the coke breeze in place around the anode.
- Protective braid: Tough, porous, non-conductive protective braid enhancing the abrasion and damage resistance of the fabric jacket.